One of the pleasures of visiting France is to enjoy wandering through a traditional French market. And why not! The market , “le marché”, is an integral part of life in virtually all French towns and villages, so much so that even today the market can be seen as a well-surviving part of France’s historic heritage.
Here are the ones nearby
- Saint-Astier: market Thursday (14km) great market well worth the effort.
- Mussidan: market Saturday (14km)
- Vergt: market Friday (14km)
- Bergerac: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (20km)
- Perigueux: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (23km)
- Lalinde: market Thursday (25km)
- Tocane-Saint-Apre: market Monday & (26km)
- Saint-Pierre-de-Chignac: market Saturday (27km)
- Lisle: market Tuesday (29km)
- Montpon-Menesterol: market Wednesday (29km)
- Villamblard: small local market Monday morning (walk it ) .